Free School Meals
Income Related Free School Meals
As a Sefton resident, you are eligible for free school meals if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit ONLY (not entitled/receiving Working Tax Credit) and have an income of less that £16190.00
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit and have a net household income of less than £7400 per annum
- Support under VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act
You can apply for this directly with Sefton Local Authority here:
Our cashless catering service will automatically credit a child's account with their daily Free School Meals allowance. Each day the amount expires if it is not used and does not carry forward to the next day.
Pupil Premium Plus Grant
Please make the school aware if your child has left care in the UK as it would allow us to access the government's Pupil Premium Plus grant for your child. We would ask you to provide evidence, such as a special guardianship/adoption order.