We are aware more than ever at these unprecedented times that your son/daughter will be spending more time online at home. We are sharing this information with you. While school is closed, here’s what you can do to keep your child stay safe while they are learning, staying in touch with family and friends, and having fun online.
The information will also be uploaded onto Doddle.
School is very quiet without everyone but the teachers are working hard providing support to the students whose parents/carers are key workers. We are keen to ensure that these vital workers are able to do their job to keep us safe. We are sure that you are doing your bit to lessen the virus spread by social distancing as much possible. Remember the following tips to do social distancing well:
- Don’t go out unless it is essential.
- Don’t have visitors or visit your friendship group – speak to them online or by phone.
- No social gatherings, including being out in groups in parks or other recreational areas.
- Regularly phone contact family and friends who are self-isolating to keep up their spirits.
- Maintain washing your hands regularly and eat healthily.