L39 – L43 (£101,574-£111,007)
Required for January 2020
The Governors of Chesterfield High School are seeking to appoint a dynamic and experienced school leader who has a clear vision for secondary education and leading a successful and positive school who will be involved in progressing the school’s future.
The successful candidate will:
- inspire staff and students to raise existing high expectations, aspirations and achievements and continue to improve this high-quality, fully inclusive school;
- have a successful record as a senior leader in secondary education and who has clear experience of managing change;
- sustain school improvement and ensure outstanding provision and outcomes for all students;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills within the school and the wider community;
- work closely with partner schools to drive up standards of learning and opportunities for young people and further develop leadership skills in others and themselves.
In return, we are able to offer you:
- a popular, caring and happy school judged “Good” by Ofsted
- a dedicated and enthusiastic team of staff
- an experienced and talented senior leadership team
- the support and challenge of an experienced and committed Governing Body
For further information please contact the HR Manager
Tel: 0151 924 6454
The holder of this post will be required to work with children under the age of 18 in a position of trust and will, therefore, not receive protection from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. We are committed to Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and therefore the successful candidate will be required to obtain a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure.
Closing date: 11.00pm Thursday 27th June 2019